Newcastle band The Hollow have announced their break up, with their last show being on August 1st at the Cambridge Hotel.
The Hollow last released their debut 12 track album " I, Destroyer" through Dead Souls Records in July of 2011, that was recorded by Defeater's Jay Maas. Guitarist Shaun and bassplayer James are also currently playing in Hazards.
A rather brief announcement was made by the band via facebook:
"If you didn't see our post last week, we will be playing our last show on Wednesday August 1st at The Cambridge Hotel. Thanks to everyone who came out to a show, bought a copy of the record, lent us gear, or let us sleep on a couch over the last few years. Hope to see you all on the 1st."
Wednesday 1st August – The Side Bar @ Cambridge Hotel, Newcastle 18+
Phantoms / Harm's Way with The Hollow (Final Show)
Tickets Available At Oztix.com.au and Oztix Outlets
- New Release Update From SHACKLES
- Supports For MDC August Australian Tour Announced
- HIGHER POWER Release 7 Song Demo
- MURPHY'S LAW Australian Tour For September
- Stream Two Tracks From DOWNSIDE /LEGIONS Split 7"
- HIGHTIME Announce East Coast Winter Tour
- New ALPHA & OMEGA Song Off "No Rest, No Peace"
- Arrest Records Announce TRAVELS "Death & Things Between"
- TOUCHE AMORE Announce 7 Inch Box Set
- EVERYTIME I DIE October Australian Tour