Byron Bay's PARKWAY DRIVE have released another snippet from their awesome new DVD, "Home Is For The Heartless". This is a must-see DVD that will leave you nothing short of jealous and amazed at the life these five guys lead.
Shot in stunning high-def and available on DVD and Blu-Ray, "Home is for the Heartless" is both a one-of-a-kind travelogue and an in-depth look at Parkway Drive on stage and off.
Instores this Friday, the 75-minute feature film takes viewers on an epic global trek, from the band’s beloved hometown of Byron Bay, Australia to some of the most obscure destinations on the musical map.
More than just a film about five musicians connecting with the planet and its inhabitants, Home is for the Heartless is about the untold power of music and its ability to communicate beyond any language, geographical or cultural boundaries.
PARKWAY's first DVD release, PARKWAY DRIVE: The DVD, was the highest selling Australian music DVD of 2009, achieving Platinum sales, and winning the Rolling Stone Award for 'Best Music DVD'.
Where the DVD told the story of PARKWAY DRIVE's history and achievements up to that point, "Home Is For The Heartless" is a much more unique and personal statement.
In addition to footage of some of the craziest shows the band has ever played, it also captures some of their greatest adventures and most poignant shared moments.
Traveling to many obscure destinations, including some third-world cities that had never been visited by an international heavy band, PARKWAY DRIVE embrace the local peoples and cultures as a vital part of their experience.
- INNUMERABLE FORMS / MAMMOTH GRINDER July Aust Tour
- TWITCHING TONGUES Video For "In Love There Is No Law"
- Arrest Records To Release VANITY "The Cast Shade"
- New Releases Update From SHACKLES
- Supports For MDC August Australian Tour Announced
- HIGHER POWER Release 7 Song Demo
- MURPHY'S LAW Australian Tour For September
- Stream Two Tracks From DOWNSIDE /LEGIONS Split 7"
- HIGHTIME Announce East Coast Winter Tour
- New ALPHA & OMEGA Song Off "No Rest, No Peace"