In this day and age where hardcore bands come and go with the speed of light NO TURNING BACK are holding true to what they originally set out to do and they’re not planning on giving up, ever.
Starting out in 1997 as 16-year olds in the barren south-eastern parts of The Netherlands, music was their only means of venting their anger and frustration of not fitting in, in a world that seemed sick and cold to the bone. Since those days the band has come a long way. Driven by a merciless give-all-take-all attitude, No Turning Back have steadily been building an impressive career touring worldwide and became a household name in hardcore music, with an incredible back catalogue of four full length records, three MCDs, two split 7’‘EPs and a 7’’ EP.
Now in 2012, some 15 years later, the band have announced their next record "No Regrets" will be self released on their own label Take Control Records on October 12th in both CD, digital and LP format. In the past No Turning Back have released records with Think Fast, Bridge Nine and Reflections Records amongst others.
- LIKE ALASKA To Reform For Weekender 13
- Rise Records Signs 7 SECONDS For New Album
- CONVERGE Release "The Wolverine Blues" Sessions
- NIGHT BIRDS "Born To Die In Suburbia" Out July 9th
- RELENTLESS To Play California's Nitty Gritty Fest
- PARKWAY DRIVE Hurley Studio Session For "Sleepwalker"
- FRENZAL RHOMB Announce NSW, TAS and VIC Dates
- BOYSETSFIRE Release Video For "Closure"
- MURDER BY DEATH Premiere "Lost River" Video
- HR Releases LIVITY PROJECT Song "Thank You"